Plastic Glue Kit - Military Models|
As the latest Japanese armored vehicle, Type-96 was first produced in late 1995 and type standardized in 1996. It is a basic armored vehicle with medium armor for an APC. There is a hatch on the front right deck for the driver, a cupola behind the driver's hatch with a weapon mount, four large hatches on the rear deck, and a rear door for troop entry. Two watch ports are on each side of the passenger compartment.The cupola-mounted weapon can be aimed and fired with the vehicle buttoned up.
Type-96 WAPC mainly intended for transport of ground troops, in addition to 2 crew members, the Armored Transport Vehicle accommodates 8 troops.
- Model Stats: Length: 199.8mm Width:80.62 mm
- Total Parts: 410+pcs
- Metal Parts: Rail chain
- Photo Etched Parts: 1 piece
- Total Sprues: 6 sprues, Lower hull , Upper hull and 8 tires
- Paint Schemes: JGSDF
- Multi-directional slide moulded lower hull&upper hull
- The crew entry door can be fixed in the open or closed position.
- Rubber tires w/fine detail
- Photo-etched parts include
Additional Items Required To Build This Kit|
Plastic Glue, Paint and
Basic Hobby Tools|
|Constantly Saving Our Customers More Money On Their Hobby Purchases
© 1999-2013 Internet Hobbies, LLC
All rights reserved.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Not responsible for typographical errors including price, description or availability.
Internet Hobbies, LLC - 504 Route 6, Mayfield, PA 18433