In the 1960s, Mercedes-Benz built the Unimog 406 Series. These multi-purpose trucks were known for being 4WD and having exceptional off-road performance. The Unimog can be used in environments such as deserts, jungles and mountains. Unimog is an acronym for "UNIversal-Motor-Gerat" with Gerat translating to mean machine or device. The vehicles featured an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine, 8-speed transmission, and front/rear lockable differentials.
You will need...
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 Series
- The polycarbonate shell accurately captures the unique form of the Unimog
- Front & rear light cases and side mirrors are precisely reproduced in durable ABS resin
- Front bumper and large block tires with realistic tread pattern provide the model with a true-to-scale presence
- Fully-enclosed front and rear gearboxes are equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers
- 2 white and 2 red 5mm LED lights (Total 4) are included
- Comes with LED Light Unit TLU-01 (TAM53909)
- TEU-104BK ESC included
- Type 540 motor is included
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required
- 2 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 7.2V Battery Pack (eg. 6-cell NiMH) and compatible charger
|Constantly Saving Our Customers More Money On Their Hobby Purchases
© 1999-2013 Internet Hobbies, LLC
All rights reserved.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Not responsible for typographical errors including price, description or availability.
Internet Hobbies, LLC - 504 Route 6, Mayfield, PA 18433