Tamiya announces another member to the CR-01 rock crawling family, the Jeep Wrangler. This 1/10 R/C Jeep Wrangler is mounted on the impressive CR-01 chassis and the injection-molded plastic body shell precisely captures its famous form.
It comes semi assembled making it perfect for those who would like to assemble their machine, but who do not have the time to do a complete build. As the beadlock tires, planetary gears, and the universal shafts are all pre-assembled, it greatly reduces the number of hours required for assembly allowing you to enjoy the fun of rock crawling more quickly.
You will need...
- The Jeep Wrangler's body is accurately reproduced with an injection-molded plastic shell
- Beadlock tires, planetary gears, and the universal shaft come conveniently pre-assembled
- CR-01 features a heavy duty ladder frame with strong lightweight pressed aluminum channels and cross channels
- 4 link coil system provides the flexibility needed to conquer difficult rocky terrain
- Beadlock wheels mounted with massive rock crawling tires ready for any terrain
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Speed Controller
- Battery Pack
|Constantly Saving Our Customers More Money On Their Hobby Purchases
© 1999-2013 Internet Hobbies, LLC
All rights reserved.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Not responsible for typographical errors including price, description or availability.
Internet Hobbies, LLC - 504 Route 6, Mayfield, PA 18433