Revell Germany 1/72 P51B Mustang Fighter Kit
Item #: RVL-4182
MAP Price: $7.40
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days not including date of order. Orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday (excluding holidays).
The P-51, one of the most powerful WWII fighters, was developed in 1940 to meet British requirements. A Rolls-Royce Merlin engine subsequently enabled it to escart long-range bombers of high altitude; for low-level attack it was also equipped with "Bazooka" rocket pods.
- New model
- Flush metal joints, super detailed surfaces
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Movable propeller
- Detailed landing gear
- Two different exhaust pipes
- Auxiliary tanks
- Two "Bazooka" rocket pods
- Detailed decals for a USAAF and an RAF version