Revell Germany 1/144 U-Boat Type 206A German Submarine Kit
Item #: RVL-5095
Sale Price: $15.60
Shipping: This item normally ships within 2-3 business days.
With a displacement of 500 tons this class of submarine is one of the smallest but most maneuverable armed submersibles in the world. It went into service with the Federal German Navy in 1973 as the 206 class and in 1987 it underwent a modernization program at HDW to become the 206A class. These submarines are characterized by low acoustic signature and a magnetic construction and have excellent maneuverability. Wire-guided torpedoes are located in 8 forward tubes. Top speed 17 knots, 22-man crew. At present 7 of these are stationed with the 1st U-Boot squadron in the Eckernförde.
- Forward diving planes with several optional positions
- Movable rudder
- 7-blade propeller
- Detailed fin superstructure
- Detailed access hatches with internal details, radar mast/periscope, snorkel masts
- Optional fin cover for submerged travel
- External sensors and bitts
- Display stand
- Detailed decals with markings for four submarines