Revell Germany 1/24 2012 BMW M3 DTM Race Car (Spengler) Kit
Item #: RVL-7178
Sale Price: $31.95
Shipping: This item normally ships within 2-3 business days.
In the 2012 season BMW finally entered the DTM as a third manufacturer in addition to Audi and Mercedes-Benz. BMW entered the DTM with the teams Racing Bart Mampaey, Reinhold Motorsport and Schnitzer Motorsport. For the 2012 DTM season extensive alterations had been made to the rules. The visual image set for the silhouette of the racing cars reverted to the two-door coupé as in the initial period of the DTM. All DTM cars have an identical carbon fibre monocoque construction and a standard large rear spoiler. The Canadian Bruno Spengler proved his mettle in the 2012 season. He won a place on the podium in 6 of the 11 races and doggedly but fairly battled for DTM title.
- True-to-original rear spoiler
- Multi-part 8-cylinder engine
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Authentic tyres, wheel rims and striking air deflectors
- Rotating wheels
- Detailed cockpit with multi-part roll bar
- Chrome parts
- Removable bonnet
- Assembly instructions and authentic decals