<< INTERNET HOBBIES PRICE MATCHING GUARANTEE
Although Internet Hobbies prides itself in having the lowest prices on high quality hobby merchandise, occasionally you may find an online dealer selling an item at a little lower price. We're not going to lose a sale for a few pennies so if you do find the identical product advertised on an authorized competitor's web site, we will gladly match the price.
All you need to do is place your order using our shopping cart system. Make sure you fill in all of the information pertaining to our competitor's lower price, including the webpage address for the price in question, under the "Comments" section of our Online Order Form. Once we have verified that the price qualifies for our Price Matching Guarantee, under the following eligibility rules, we will adjust the price on your final invoice.
Certain eligibilty rules do apply to receive advantage of the Internet Hobbies Price Matching Guarantee:
We will contact you via email if the item in question does not meet the above rules.
- Competitor must be an authorized U.S. "Bricks and Mortar" retailer doing business on the Internet, and must have the item in stock.
- We do not price match against Ebay sellers as most of their items are used.
- All prices must be in US Dollars and have the same Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price.
- Offer does not apply to: rebates, samples, one-of-a-kind, limited or bulk quantity items, bonus or special offers, clearances, closeouts, or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Offer applies only to new, unused and identical products.
|Constantly Saving Our Customers More Money On Their Hobby Purchases
© 1999-2013 Internet Hobbies, LLC
All rights reserved.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Not responsible for typographical errors including price, description or availability.
Internet Hobbies, LLC - 504 Route 6, Mayfield, PA 18433